PLAY IN PSBL’S EVERETT LEAGUE
ASK US ABOUT A FREE GAME!!
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PSBL’S LEAGUES?
We are here to help you! Call us at 206.632.HOOP(4667) and talk to Operations Director Jesse Freitas, or Executive Director Tim Kerns. Once we know more about your team or you as a player, we can make better decisions about your participation in our leagues.
PSBL is all about creating a positive experience for you, the players and your teams. We can find the best situation for you with multiple gym locations, league days, and “time of day” tip times and with varying skill levels.
- TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS WELCOME
- 3-5 DIVISIONS OF PLAY
- ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME
- QUALITY COMPETITION – Unmatched by any other League, PSBL moves teams up and down divisions on a weekly basis to create the best possible match-ups. Teams are NOT stuck in one division for an entire Session. It is PSBL’s goal for each game to be within 5-15 pts and will move teams appropriately to find that team’s parity level. Our philosophy is that “blow outs” are bad for both teams.
- NO FORFEITS – There are no forfeits in PSBL. We make “a game” in every possible situation. We have been known to: play 4 on 4, pick up players hanging around the gym, have an official play, steal players from the other team, etc. The PSBL theory is that since you traveled to the gym, you deserve to play. Period! Our officials are trained to “make a game” in every situation. Forfeits only occurred .1% of the time last year.
- YEAR-ROUND PLAY – PSBL offers games 50 weeks a year!
- SKILL DIVISION DEFINITIONS – D1: Ex-College Players, D2: Ex-Comm. College Players, D3: Ex-H.S. Players, D4: Rec Players, D5: No Basketball Experience. PSBL will find teams’ parity levels after 2-3 weeks, so the listing of a team’s skill division will ultimately be proven by the results of their game scores.
- NEVER TOO LATE TO SIGN-UP – PSBL offers leagues year-round and normally we can fit teams in mid-session. If not, the next session is only a few weeks away. Costs are pro-rated for teams starting mid-session.